Service Outside of Canada
If you are outside of Canada, Please read the information below.
- Please take it to your local post office, NOT a courier such as FedEX.
- On the customs form, it must state “Canadian goods returning for warranty or service.” PLEASE make sure the postal office clerk electronically enters this information into the system. Please ensure that you mark it correctly. If it looks like it is something we purchased from you, we will be charged incorrectly for duties and taxes in which case we will not be able to accept the package and may mark it as "return to sender." USPS is to enter the information in, with the correct tariff number electronically, so that when customs receives it they know the exception code.
- Samples of the handwritten form for customs is below. Please also ensure that this information is entered correctly with the post office clerk. (Please double check and confirm that they have entered the tariff number as well as that it is Canadian goods returning for warranty or service, and not under the jewelry category).
- Please ensure that no where on the package does it simply say only “necklace.” It is very important to note that it is Canadian goods returning for warranty or service.
- Please include a copy of the receipt of the service on the outside of the package. You can use a plastic sleeve such as a ziplock bag or one the post office provides to include this. Please ensure that the return address on your package matches the addresses on the receipts. This is so I can match your necklace with your service. If it is sent under a different name or address, I won’t be able to know who’s necklace it is and will not be able to confirm receipt of the necklace to fix or adjust.
By requesting a chain service, you fully recognize that we may not accept the package in the case that anything is filled out incorrectly and we are incorrectly charged duties. You fully accept that the post office may accidentally flag it for duties or customs, in which case we will not be able to accept it and it will be sent back. To avoid this, please ensure you follow all of our instructions, including a proper tariff code.
SAMPLES OF CUSTOMS FORMS BELOW- PLEASE FILL ALL THE INFORMATION OUT ACCURATELY. PLEASE INCLUDE THE APPLICABLE TARRIF CODE TO INDICATE AND CATEGORIZE IT AS A RETURN. Must specify the tariff code as well as "CANADIAN GOODS RETURNING FOR WARRANTY SERVICE." This information cannot simply be written on the envelope. IT MUST BE SPECIFIED under the space that asks for the content of the package, as well as electronically entered by the postal clerk.